Leather Cleaner Chamberlain's No 2
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Straight Leather Cleaner No. 2 is leather care that is a mild blend of water, natural alcohols and other non-alkaline cleaning ingredients that softly removes substances that damage leather.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- A deep leather cleaner formulated for thorough leather rejuvenation
- A mild blend of water, natural alcohols and other non-alkaline cleaning ingredients that softly removes substances that damage leather
- Due to the unique properties of its ingredients, it will pull more debris out than traditional leather cleaners will, and its pH balanced composition will ensure the gentlest touch possible
- Apply gently to avoid damaging your leather
- Not necessary to use every time you condition, just when you want to give your leather a thorough wash
- Start with an application of Chamberlain's Straight Cleaner No. 2 for those dirtier leather moments. This formula is not designed to be used on its own and should always be followed up by a leather conditioner, such as Chamberlain's Leather Care Liniment no. 1 to condition and replenish oils.
- Test before you apply. If you are unsure about whether Straight Cleaner can be used on your leather, test on an inconspicuous area. Avoid using on exotic, suede, or very soft leathers. May darken highly absorbent leather
- Contains no saddle soaps, solvents or synthetic chemicals
Write Your Own Review