Leather Business Card Holder Wallet
Because we line the already very durable full grain leather wallet with tough pigskin, your leather business card holder will last longer than you will. And an extra is that we put a layer of Radio Frequency I.D. (rfid) blocking material between the leather and pigskin lining to block thieves from scanning your wallet in crowds.
- This Leather Business Card Holder is used by a lot of people as their regular wallet and use the business card pouch for cash or coins. It’s a great wallet for the minimalist who has at least one front pocket on his pants.
Excellent Leather Explained
- This Business Card Holder wallet is made completely out of full grain leather. Let me explain why that’s such a big deal. The leather’s grain gives the leather most of its strength, water resistance (that’s how cows stay waterproof) and the cause for the leather aging so nicely. All leather has grain... to start.
- Companies that try to compete by selling leather business card holders at the lowest price have to save money somewhere, so they save it with the leather or slave labor. But let’s just say leather for now. They buy cheap low quality heavily scarred up full grain leather, shave off the scars and blemishes and now can use every inch of the hide to make wallets. If they shave some of the grain off, that’s called top grain leather. If they shave all of it off (watch how they shave it here at minute 6:30) or split the hide in half, then that’s called genuine or split leather.
- Companies that compete on quality, buy the expensive full grain leather that doesn’t have a lot of scars and then cut around the main blemishes and throw that costly blemished leather in the trash. It lasts longer and looks better over time. All we do is find people who care about saving money by buying quality. We’re not after the shortsighted ones who buy a new leather business card holder or wallet every couple of years.
Why our Leather Wallets are the Toughest Wallets
- We don’t count on just the full grain leather to keep the wallet strong. We line that leather with pigskin, which is tougher than the cowhide. That’s how we can do the 100 year Warranty. And then we sew it with our tough marine grade polyester thread. That’s the thread they use to sew parachutes and ship sails with. If your life depends on something sewn, you should hope it’s sewn with polyester thread. And the thick kind. And then between the pigskin and leather, is a thin layer of Radio Frequency ID (RFID) blocking material to keep your credit cards from getting scanned and identification stolen. It’s pretty common.
- Free Shipping
- 100 Year Warranty
- 3" W x 4" H