Leather Pocket Bible, Book of John
An indestructible passport sized Leather Pocket Bible printed on waterproof and almost tear proof paper and then sewn onto a solid piece of high quality full grain leather. This version is my own personal favorite, the New English Translation (NET). It is very literal and in plain common language. Developed by scholars out of Dallas Theological Seminary. Amazing translation.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Built in the USA
- The book of John (from the Bible), wrapped in full-grain Saddleback Leather
- New English Translation, a favorite of people who translate the Bible
- This individual book of the Bible pocket sized so it's easy to take along
- Printed on super tough Tyger synthetic paper: 100% recyclable, waterproof, tree-free, durable, and easily wipes clean, making it the ideal travel Bible booklet
- Also available in a set of three or a Gospel set of four to start putting together a mini leather Bible
- External: 3.75" W x 5.25" H x .25" D
- 0.15 pounds
- 60 pages