Thick Leather Four Stitch Belt
We set out to make a thick, tough leather police belt or holster belt that would last as long as any belt in the world and we definitely hit the mark. We used two pieces of thick full grain boot leather. The bottom piece is stiff vegetable leather so it would slide off jeans easily with an easy pull. The top piece is chrome tanned leather because it is tough and good looking. We put on our own custom 316 Stainless Steel industrial strength buckles. And the coolness feature is the 9 holes that are 3/4" apart for an easy snug adjustment after meals. As opposed to 99% of belts with 5 holes that are 1" apart that give only a loose or tight fit. It’ll be the first belt you’ll be so proud of that you’ll take it off to show your friends.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, info here
- We use only the best: full-grain leather and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Bottom piece of leather is stiff and smooth for the quick whip off the pants
- Four rows of stitching add four rows of style and one notion of general reassurance
- Sturdy enough for holster belt, police belt or knife sheaths and comfortable too
- The last belt you'll ever need
- Vegetable tanned leather available in four colors, including lighter tobacco and classic black
- 9 holes spaced .75" apart for a comfortable fit on Thanksgiving. Not too loose or too tight.
- Non-removable custom 316 Stainless Steel is so amazing I hope you google it.
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Width: 1.5"
- Thickness: 5mm to 6mm
- 0.7 pounds (varies depending on size)
Write Your Own Review